Thursday, September 8, 2011

Still trying to figure out this whole blogger thing...

Hello everyone! (well, probably no one as to I just started!) I'm Jessyca or Jess. I'm 17 years old and senior in high school. I just started this blog so I'm still trying to figure things out! I did have another one of these, but never really used and forgot the account name. Anyways I thought I'd start out by introducing myself and stating a few facts about me! Welp, I live in California in a small town where there's almost nothing to do. I'm really into beauty type products, fashion, photography (just for fun! I don't know too much about it!), fitness/sports, and a lot of other stuff. I'm the type of person that wants to do everything and anything! I rather do something weird than stay at home a be bored for the day. I am quiet, shy, yet loud and outgoing. I can't really think of anything else to say so I shall leave it at that. Also! If you have a tumblr, go follow my blogs: Spitglitterdrinktea.tumblr (more personal/random blog) or tonedfor12.tumblr.com (fitness blog) I'll definitely check out yours if you'd like me to! Just send me a message and let me know :) Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment